No More Fixed Term Contracts
for Internet Access & Ethernet
In a move to offer more flexibility and less restrictions, our Internet access (DIA) and Ethernet is now available with no fixed term, meaning no more 3 or 5 year contract commitments. It’s as simple as that.
- Applies to dedicated Internet Access, National Ethernet and Ethernet Extension
- No cancellation fees applied if cancelled after initial 90 days
- No upfront fees – where Excess Construction Charges (ECC) are deemed to be uneconomical customers can cancel order without cancellation fees
- Monthly rental fees reviewed annually to check they are in line with new qualifying orders. Any difference will mean a charge adjustment (increase or decrease)
- Offer runs from 7th June 2021
*Applies to Virgin Media Wholesale on-net connections only. Subject to survey and serviceability. Offer only available on new orders for Ethernet Extension, National Ethernet, High Capacity and Internet Access services with bandwidths of up to 10Gb, delivered entirely through Virgin Media’s network.