Simplified Hosted UC
MR95 update, April 2022
The PortaOne platform is being updated to run MR95, which is a significant update and will give access to a range of enhancements, which are summarised below:
New Products and Features
The main driver to this MR95 update is to deliver further stability and controlled failover, as well as further enhanced features to benefit customers:
Day 1 Features:
- Reject calls on all devices when rejected from one (when sharing one licence e.g. mobile app, desktop app)
- Call Barge/Whisper (provisioned by request)
Stage 1 Releases:
(available in the coming weeks)
- IVR bypass menu - prompt to dial an extension
- Disconnect calls in an IVR at the end of working day with voice prompt
- Nested hunt groups (hunt group in a hunt group)
- Disconnect fraudulent calls automatically – currently if a possible fraudulent call is identified the account gets blocked although the call continues until it needs to re-authenticate itself: with MR95 Simplified Hosted UC will be able to instruct PortaOne to disconnect the call immediately, thus further reducing the potential loss.
These features form part of a roadmap of releases due throughout the rest of 2022.